Friday, February 19, 2010

Popping my head up, checking the view

As many of you who have followed my blog over the years have realized, when I don't feel like I am in ministry I struggle to blog.

Well, this is slowly changing here in England, it's been almost 2 years since we moved here, and we have settled in fairly well.

I was interviewed to transfer my accreditation last week and they said Yes!, so once all the paper work has come through I will officially change my accreditation to here.

It has been a fabulous experience for me and i can feel myself slowly coming back to life with church based ministry. I am preaching more and have been asked to talk about engaging with the community in creative ways at a women's ministry day.

I can't see this changing what I do for work, as I am committed to my current role and still feel that this is where I am meant to be, but other opportunities are arising which are helping to restore my confidence in my gits and abilities as a minister.

Anyway lets see how long this lasts, I am not going to commit to restarting as I so often have previously, we'll just see where it leads.

Blessings


Revem

2 comments:

Revem said...

checking if comments stick, as somenone hasn't been able to

Mary Beth said...

Have missed you and thought about you often, Em! Very glad you are getting the go ahead to continue in your pastoral work.